- Terms and Definitions
SME - small and medium enterprises;
Personal Data - any information relating to a directly or indirectly defined or definable individual (personal data subject);
Processing of personal data - any action or cumulative action performed with personal data with the use of automation facilities or without them, including collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), use, impersonation, blocking, destruction of personal data.
2.2. The Policy can be found at https://smbn.ru/help/confidential.htm.
2.3. Using the Portal implies unreserved consent of the User with this Policy and specified conditions for processing of personal data. In case of disagreement with the terms and conditions, the User shall stop using the Portal.
- User’s Personal Data processed on the Portal
3.1. This Policy applies only to information containing User’s personal data processed during the use of the Portal. JSC "RSMB Corporation" shall not control and bear responsibility for processing of personal data by third party information systems (websites) to which the user can go using the links available on the Portal.
3.2. JSC "RSMB Corporation" shall not verify the information containing personal data provided by the User. JSC "RSMB Corporation", however, shall rely upon the fact that the User provides reliable and sufficient information containing his/her personal data and keeps this information updated. The consequences of unreliable or insufficient information containing User’s personal data are defined in the Usage Agreement of "SME Business Navigator" and "Portal of SME Business Navigator" (https://smbn.ru/help/agreement.htm).
3.3. The Portal processes the following User’s personal data:
- Full name;
- Passport details of the citizen of the Russian Federation;
- Residential address;
- Date of birth;
- Phone number;
- TIN (Taxpayer Identification Number);
- Insurance Number of Individual Ledger Account.
- The Objectives of Processing of Personal Data
4.1. JSC "RSMB Corporation" processes information containing User's personal data in order to organize a system of data support measures to small and medium-sized business entities.
4.2. Processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with Article 25.1 of the Federal Law dated 24.07.2007 No. 209-FZ (revised on 23.06.2016) "On the Development of Small and Medium Business in the Russian Federation" (amended and revised, took effect from the date of 01.07.2016) to provide favorable conditions for development of small and medium business by awareness raising of the existing opportunities for business development of both existing and potential SMEs by:
a) providing access of SMEs to the consolidated information, including:
- information on the market environment, including the level of socio-economic development of the Russian Federation and municipal entities, the level of development of small and medium business; on the competitive environment; on the effective demand level as a result of market research, about existing SMBs and their operating results;
- the list of priority business plans for specific activities of SMEs;
- information on the implemented supportive measures;
- information on the availability and usability of regional and municipal SME support infrastructure;
b) providing geoinformation decision support to SMEs in the process of search and analysis of free market niches, including access granting for SMEs to basic spatial and specific data using the methods and tools of geoinformation analysis;
- Conditions for processing of User’s personal data and their transfer to third parties
5.1. JSC "RSMB Corporation" shall not disclose without the consent of the Users their personal data to third parties, unless otherwise provided by laws of the Russian Federation
5.2. JSC "RSMB Corporation" shall have the right to transfer User’s personal data to third parties in the following instances:
- The User has expressly agreed to such actions;
- Transfer of User’s personal data is provided by the Russian legislation under the legislated procedure;
- Transfer of User’s personal data is carried out in order to protect the rights and legitimate interests of JSC "RSMB Corporation", or third parties, where the User violates the Usage Agreement of "SMB Business Navigator" and "Portal of SMB Business Navigator" (https: //smbn.ru/help/agreement.htm), or this Policy;
- As a result of processing of User’s personal data by means of their impersonation were obtained impersonal statistical data to be passed to a third party for research, works or services on behalf of JSC "RSMB Corporation".
- User's personal data obtained upon registration in the Portal Personal Account are stored and processed by JSC "RSMB Corporation" in accordance with the Federal Law dated 27.07.2006 No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" and the requirements of the guidelines of the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control of Russia .
- Editing and deleting personal data
6.1. The Users can at any time log in their Personal Account on the Portal and edit (update) their personal data or any part thereof.
6.2. The Users can also delete their personal data by applying a technical support of the Portal in the Personal Account of the Portal. In this case after deleting the account the User can visit the Portal as an unauthorized user and get partial access to the information on the Portal and Portal services.
- The list of actions with personal data, which require consent
7.1. JSC "RSMB Corporation" carries out collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, editing), use, impersonation, blocking, destruction of personal data of the Portal Users.
- Measures to protect User’s personal data
8.1. JSC "RSMB Corporation" shall take organizational and technical measures to protect information and personal data of the User of the Personal Account on the Portal and Navigator from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, and other illegal actions of third parties under the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
9.2. If JSC "RSMB Corporation" has made modifications to the Policy in accordance with paragraph 8.1 of this Policy, with which the User does not agree, the User shall stop using the Portal.
10.1. All suggestions and questions regarding this Policy shall be addressed to Technical Support of the Portal by applying in the Personal Account of the Portal, or by phone: 8 (800) 100-1-100.